The users should be at least 18 years old to use our y2mp3.tools website. People under the legal age should abide by these terms with parental or guardian consent. If you reside in an area where the use of our service is prohibited by law, you must not use our service.
2. User Submissions
a. The users are solely responsible for any material they upload, create, submit, modify, or transmit via our website, including the media files transmitted or downloaded through our website, which is collectively referred to as “User Submissions.” Our website doesn’t provide the guarantee of confidentiality of User Submissions. You should acknowledge that the disclosure of personal information in User Submissions might make you personally identifiable.
b. You shall be entirely responsible for all of your User Submissions and the consequences of transmission, modification, creation, submission, or otherwise making available the User Submissions. You affirm, warrant, and represent the following factors related to any or all of your User Submissions:
- You have the ownership or possess licenses, permissions, or consents to utilize and have granted permission to use the trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights, and other legal rights of User Submissions for all processes considered by the site.
- You confirm that you won’t upload or allow anyone else to post material that portrays any sexually explicit act.
- You have textual confirmation or permission from all personally identifiable individuals in User Submissions to use their personal information, including their name and the correspondence of each and every person, to use the User Submission for all uses envisioned by the website.
c. Moreover, you confirm that you will not upload, transmit, modify, create, or make any content available subject to the following conditions:
- The material that’s subject to third-party proprietary rights trademarked, copyrighted, or protected by trade secret. It shouldn’t be utilized unless you have an ownership or have taken explicit permission from the owner of the material.
- The vulgar, illegal, defamatory, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, threatening, hateful, racially offensive, or otherwise unacceptable and inappropriate material as decided by us in our sole discretion.
- The material that portrays illegal activities or promotes physical harm against any individual or group; the creation of a false identity that impersonates any other person or displays any act of cruelty or abuse to animals.
- The content that establishes, promotes, or conveys instructions for a criminal offense or otherwise creates liability or violates local, national, or international law.
- The unauthorized or unsolicited advertisement, spam, or any other form of solicitation.
d. Y2mp3.tools doesn’t claim its ownership over User Submissions or third-party material. You or a third-party website possess all copyrights of User Submissions, and you are solely responsible for the protection of those rights where applicable. The users permanently grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to reuse, publicly portray, distribute, publish, translate, or create derivative works and exploit User Submissions. Moreover, the users also irretrievably waive claims or allegations of moral rights in correspondence with User Submissions.
e. You denote and certify that you have all the power and authority to grant the rights of User Submissions. Precisely, you provide the assurance of having rights to upload, access, modify, create, or otherwise making the User Submissions available on the website. You also make sure that you own the User Submissions’ title, and uploading it won’t infringe upon any third party’s rights.
3. Intellectual Property Notice
Y2mp3.tools reserves all rights over its proprietary material. The content available on the website, apart from the users’ material and third-party content, is solely owned and licensed to us. You agree not to share, copy, alter, transmit, or in any other way exploit proprietary materials, which may include text, graphics, pictures, source code, and trademarks.
a. You understand and fully acknowledge that you’ll find content from a variety of resources on the website, which includes the content uploaded by the users, parties, and services (collectively, “Third Party Content”), and we are not liable for any Third Party Content. You understand that you may find content that’s offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise obnoxious; hence you agree to waive off any legal rights you have against us with respect to that.
b. We claim no ownership over the Third Party Content. Third-Party websites retain all the rights of their respective content, and they are in charge of their rights’ protection as appropriate.
c. You fully acknowledge that we bear no responsibility for assessing the website for inappropriate content or conduct. We assume no obligation to modify or remove such content (including User Submissions and Third Party Content) if we monitor the website and its content at our sole discretion.
d. All content on our website (including Third Party Content and User Submissions) is provided on an “AS-IS” basis for your information and personal use online. Hence, you shall not copy, transmit, modify, display, sell, or otherwise exploit the material for whatever reason without prior written consent from the owner of the content.
e. You understand that we may disallow access to any content for any reason with or without notice in our sole discretion.
4. User Conduct
a. The users are solely responsible for downloading any video and music owned by others. We don’t take responsibility or ownership of the material contained in the uploaded links. Y2mp3.tools only owns the tool provided on the website for downloading videos from various online platforms. It doesn’t support copyright infringement or promote the usage of copyrighted material for commercial usage.
You assure and warrant that the details you provide us are current and authentic.
b. You explicitly grant us permission to monitor, record, and log your activities on y2mp3.tools.
c. Your usage of our website is subject to the following conditions:
- You agree not to use the website for a purpose that is unlawful or is prohibited by these Terms.
- You agree to obey all pertinent local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that arise due to your use of the website.
- You accept not to use automated tools like robots, crawlers, or data mining services to download or use the data available on the website.
- You assure us not to take any action that imposes an unreasonably extensive load on our technology’s server or otherwise makes excessive demand.
- You agree that you won’t “stalk” anyone through our website.
- You accept not to falsify headers or other identifiers for hiding the origin of details you transmit on our website.
- You agree not to interfere with the security measures of the website and not to disable the features that prevent users from accessing the website’s content.
- You agree not to make anything available on the website that contains computer codes or software viruses.
- You agree not to sell, resell, or in any way exploit the website commercially or any content to any Third Party.
- You settle upon never “framing” or “mirroring” the website.
- You accept to never reverse engineer any part of the website…
d. We retain the right to take action against any user involved in unauthorized usage of the website, which includes civil, criminal, and injunctive acts. We can also dismiss the access for any user of the website due to the involvement of any such misconduct. The use of our website that’s not authorized by these Terms is a violation of these terms and the applicable international, foreign, and domestic laws.
5. Copyright Claims
a. We respect the intellectual proprietary rights of everyone. You must not trespass the trademarks, copyrights, and other proprietary rights of any party. We may remove any content that violates any individual’s proprietary rights, and it can terminate your usage of the website due to such an act.
b. Repeat infringer policy. Any user for whom we receive three complaints in six months will have his access to the Website terminated.
c. Although we are not controlled by United States law, we willingly act in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In compliance with Title 17, Section 512 (c)(2) of the United States Code, we have designated a representative to receive copyright infringement claims for the users who believe their trademarked material is being infringed. You should email such concerns to ([email protected])
- Authorization of the copyrighted work that’s being claimed to be infringed. Please include the URL of the authorized version of the work or include an original copy.
- Describe the material and upload a link that would allow us to locate the information over the web.
- Details that will allow us to contact you, which include telephone, email address, name, etc.
- Your statement about your good faith that the use of the content complained of is not authorized by you or your agent.
- A statement about the information’s authenticity and your ownership claim or authorization to act on behalf of the person whose copyrighted work has been infringed.
- The signature of a copyright holder or authorized individual.
e. If your User Submission has been removed from the website due to the notification of claimed copyright infringement, please provide us with a counter email to our representative that must include the following:
- Your signature (physical or electronic)
- Identification of the content that has been removed. Also, mention the location where the content existed before its removal.
- The statement that the removed material is due to a mistake or misidentification of the material that’s disabled or removed.
- Your name, phone number, address, and email address, and the statement of your consent to the jurisdiction of the courts and the location where the copyright owner is located.
- A statement about your acceptance of the service process from the copyright owner or the agent.
6. Services on the Website
You understand that the website is basically a Video and Audio downloader. The website’s tool gives you the authority to download videos from anywhere on the internet. The website must be used in correspondence with the applicable laws. We don’t promote or condone any act with our website’s usage that violates any law.
7. Modification of these Terms